I am so ridiculously behind on my Goodreads Reading Challenge it’s not even funny. My goal for 2017 was to read 80 books. I was doing great until I got hired on in a full time position (which is great – I am NOT complaining that I finally have a steady job), but now I’m 9 books behind schedule (according to that handy-dandy stress-inducing meter on their website). So today and tomorrow I am going to be marathoning some books, and try to put a bit of a dent into that Reading Challenge (and hopefully pull myself out of this dang reading slump!).
Here’s my plan:
- Flora and Ulysses by Kate diCamillo on audiobook
- I have some baking to get done – an audiobook means no sticky pages!
- The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- This was my book club book last month and I still haven’t finished it…whoops
- The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
- This poor baby keeps getting pushed aside because of deadlines elsewhere
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
- This is my next Netgalley read – I’m really excited to dig into this one
Do you have any big reading plans this weekend? Feel free to join in on my Holiday Rush Readathon! Let me know how your reading goals are going!