Top Ten Tuesday
Welp. This is my third post today. I’m well aware that I’m spamming your feed. But I was JUST MADE AWARE OF THIS MEME hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. And I haven’t posted since December 7th. I’m nothing if not inconsistent.
This Tuesday’s Top Ten is the top ten books of 2016 (just of books that you read in 2016, it doesn’t matter when they were published). And I give you mine:
My top ten, in no particular order are:
- City of Thieves by David Benioff**
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han**
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh**
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews**
- The Raven Boys (the whole series actually) by Maggie Stiefvater
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness**
- The Lake House by Kate Morton**
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Winter by Marissa Meyer**
So, have you read any of these books? Do you agree with how wonderful I thought they were? Not so much? What were your favourites from this year?
**I’ve given these books full reviews**